Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit (I.E.U.)
The main objective of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit (I.E.U.) is to develop the entrepreneurial and innovation skills of the students of the T.E.I. of Central Macedonia and to provide support for them in undertaking entrepreneurial activities by teaching courses related to innovation, being in contact with enterprises, providing specialized guides and tools and individual counselling.
More specifically, the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit:
- Encourages and supports entrepreneurship.
- Provides advice on business issues.
- Develops the skills of students and graduates on establishing and managing a business.
- Provides educational material concerning innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Contributes to developing a friendly attitude to entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Strengthens the cooperation between the educational community and the business world.
- Organizes seminars and publicity events concerning innovation and entrepreneurship.
Scientific LeaderFragidis Garifalos
Tel.: +30 23210-49310
Organizational, administrative and technical support
Development of informational and educational materials and students' information, education and training
Design, development and management of web based information systems
T.E.I. of Central Macedonia
Multi-purpose building, 1st floor
62124 Serres, Greece
Tel.: +30 23210 49391